Partner Coach is a great strategy to replace typical partner or group work. It holds every student accountable for the work to be completed.
How to use Partner Coach:
1. Partner A solves the first problem. Places
his/her initials next to the problem.
2. Partner B watches and listens, checks, and
coaches if partner A needs it.
3. Partner B solves the next problem and places his/her initials next to the problem.
4. Partner A watches and listens, checks and coaches if partner B needs it.
When to use Partner Coach?
Partner coach is a great strategy for ANY partner lesson. It engages 100% of your students and holds all of them accountable.. Some examples of great times to use it:
1. Worksheets or practice work.
2. ANY “partner” project. Parts can be assigned instead of problems.
*Hint- partner coach typically works best if only one worksheet/recording sheet is provided to the partnership!
Click HERE to get a free copy of the directions for Partner Coach!
I'm a mom, wife, and teacher that loves to read, hang out with my family, and learn. I love to use our blog to share ideas with others and to help keep me learning!