1. Partner A solves the first problem. Places
his/her initials next to the problem.
2. Partner B watches and listens, checks, and
coaches if partner A needs it.
3. Partner B solves the next problem and places his/her initials next to the problem.
4. Partner A watches and listens, checks and coaches if partner B needs it.
When to use Partner Coach?
Partner coach is a great strategy for ANY partner lesson. It engages 100% of your students and holds all of them accountable.. Some examples of great times to use it:
1. Worksheets or practice work.
2. ANY “partner” project. Parts can be assigned instead of problems.
*Hint- partner coach typically works best if only one worksheet/recording sheet is provided to the partnership!
Click HERE to get a free copy of the directions for Partner Coach!